Vivian Quaid is an artist and freelance illustrator from New Orleans, Louisiana, and she works primarily in oil and watercolor paints, as well as ink and other mediums. She studied at the New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts, under Saskia Ozols Eubanks.
Deeply rooted in the culture and spirit of the South, Vivian’s art celebrates the simple, delicate beauty of everyday life. She enjoys painting beloved subjects naturalistically yet with a sense of whimsy. Simple, white backgrounds allow the subjects to stand prominently on their own.
Frequently traveling and living around the globe, she loves the freedom to bring her work wherever her feet may lead her. She takes inspiration from the different environments that surround her and explores new cultures through her art.
The Holy Trinity of Creole and Cajun cooking - celery, onion, and green bell pepper!
- Limited Edition Giclée Print
- Acid-free 100% cotton rag archival paper
- Highest quality light-fast archival ink
- Matted, signed, and numbered by the artist
Choose from three sizes:
- 5" x 7" print, matted to 8" x 10"
- 8" x 10" print, matted to 11" x 14"
- 11" x 14" print, matted to 16" x 20"
Each size has a limited edition run of 50.
The original's size and medium: 11" x 14", oil on board